Advanced device process Lab./ AIST-TUT Collaborative Research Lab.
EIIRIS project research lab.
- Raman spectroscopy system (JASCO NSR-7100)
- Focused Ion Beam system (Hitachi NB-5000)
- Secondary Electron Microscope (Hitachi S-3000N)
EIIRIS Bio experiment Lab.
- Confocal microscope (Nikon A1Rsi-TY1)
- Ion Imaging System (handmade)
The LSI Fab. is one of the top facilities in the world for engaging in all processes related to integrated semiconductor circuits, sensors, and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), from design to manufacturing and operational characterization.
- Computer aided system for LSI, MEMS and other semiconductor devices design.
- CMOS-IC, MEMS fabrication equipment (max 4inch wafer)
- Packaging, measurement and observation equipment
VBL project research Lab.
EIIRIS-3 Life Science Laboratory